WHY WEB VIDEO?
1. Average visitors spend 6 minutes on sites with video and 60 seconds on text-only sites.
2. Visitors who see your product videos are 85% more likely to buy your product.
3. 93% of people visiting your website expect to see some type of video on it.
4. Web video content attracts attention and builds brand visibility. With proper optimization, video increases the chance of a front-page-Google result by 53 times. (Forrester, Jan 2010)
5. Web video content starts conversations and adds a personal touch. Approximately 50% of people who watch a “quality” video will take whatever action that video asks them to do.
6. Web video content has impact meaning the visitor will spend more time. The average length of time spent by every visitor on text-only sites is 60 seconds and the time spent on sites with video? It’s 6 minutes. Talk about being glued.
7. Web video content increases visitors customer base. Video results appear in about 70% of the top 100 listings, the type of content most often displayed in universal or blended search results. (Marketing Week, 2011)